Men, please join us on Saturday, October 13, 6:00-9:00pm at Dan Shibley’s home (6970 Layton Street, Rancho Cucamonga) for our first Bible, BBQ & Beer get-together.
In place of our usual Men’s Breakfast in October, we will be gathering Saturday evening for great fellowship and the following:
- Hot wing contest (wings provided) — bring your favorite hot wing sauce
- Chili cook-off
- Campfire fellowship and worship
- Old school electric football tournament
- Texas hold ’em total chip time tourney
- BYOD – bring your own drinks ~ soft drinks, bottled water, beer (2 drink max for alcohol – no hard liquor, wine or mixed drinks of any kind)
For more information: Carolyn 909.945.5001 x277.