Our Giving Philosophy
· All giving is confidential.
· All spending is done according to the Budget which is prepared by staff and the Finance Committee, then approved by the Partners at the annual vote.
· Annual financial reviews are conducted by CPAs in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
· The Church Board reviews monthly financial statements of revenue and expenses.
There are five main funds to which people contribute toward:
- General Fund (weekly tithes and offerings)
- Building / Youth Center Fund (saving for future expansion)
- DROP (mortgage principle reduction)
- Missions Fund (funding church planting and compassion around the world)
- Love Fund (caring for the needy locally)
Although we gladly process checks, money orders or cash, many people are discovering the convenience and regularity of online giving. If you are having trouble figuring out the online system, please don’t hesitate to call us at 909-945-5001 or email us at email@example.com.